google_ad_client = "ca-pub-4151864595178597";
google_ad_slot = "8561167480";
google_ad_width = 300;
google_ad_height = 250;
Complete Process of Logging into EPFO through UAN
- 1.1 Registration of UAN
- 1.2 Steps to Activate UAN
- 1.3 Documents Needed for UAN Registration
- 1.4 Advantages of EPFO UAN Login
- 1.5 How to Update my Personal Details on the UAN Portal?
- 1.6 UAN Member E-Sewa Portal Login Process and Services Offered
- 1.7 How to make the UAN Member e-sewa Portal Login?
- 1.8 UAN Member e-Sewa Portal Services offered
- 1.9 1. What is the Procedure of Resetting my Forgotten Password on the UAN Member Portal?
- 1.10 2. How to Reach the Portal of UAN Member Login?
- 1.11 3. How to Change Mobile Number on the EPFO Portal?
- 1.12 4. How to Change Your Date of Birth on the EPFO Portal?
- 1.13 5. How to Update Your Address on the EPFO Portal?
- 1.14 6. How Can I activate my UAN?
UNA (Universal Account Number)is total 12 digit number, Which is given by the Ministry of Labor and Employment and Employment and is generated and assigned by the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). Every each person registered with EPFO has a unique UAN and they need this id when they have to login account. Therefore, first everyone have to registered the UAN and then they have to line up to do the successful EPFO UAN Login. So, You can see here the UAN register following steps and then you can manage it in a proper order. UAN login have lots of benefits and in this blog you can know all about this. For loging the UAN you have to follow the below given steps.
Complete Process of Logging into EPFO through UAN
Do you know that without UAN password the employee can’t login the account or portal. So, firstly you have to resgistered the UAN and then activated the UAN. For the successful EPFO login you have to follow these following steps which are given below.
Registration of UAN
- Open the portal in your PC or Laptop.
- Now in the present tabs, dilate the Services tab that appears on the top left and click on the option ‘For Employee’.
- Then click on the ‘Member UAN/Online service (OCS/OTCP) under the Service Head.
- After this, after that the employee portal page will open.
- On the same page go to the Important links column on the right side corner, and click on ‘Know your UAN’ option.
- Now dial your registered mobile number and given Captcha and click on OTP request.
- You get OTP on your register mobile number.
- Not enter the PIN code and click on the “Validate OTP” option.
- After that your UAAN generate on your portal.
- At the end of the process, for UAAN portal make a user name and password which helps for easily login EPFO account in future.
Steps to Activate UAN
When once you made a login id on UAAN and PAF , then you have to follow below given steps for UAAN activation:
- Go on EPFO official website
- Now, in the Tabs Present on the Top, expand the Service Tab which is reflected in the top left side ,and click on the ‘For Employees’.
- After that you have to click on member UAN/ Online service (OCS/OTCP) under the service head.
- After this step the employee porta will open. On the same page in the right corner there is mention important links go there and click on “activate UAAN” option.
- Again they start redirect you where they give some instruction where you have to mention UAAN/Member I.D/ PAN card/ ADHAAR card details. (any one from all of these)
- Now give your Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Email-id and enter the given Captcha shown in the box.
- After that tap on “Get Authorization PIN” link.
- Click on I Agree Check Box and dial the OTP which you send on your registered mobile number.
At the end of these step you get your UAAN number. This completes your UAN activation and you can easily reach EPFO portal.
Documents Needed for UAN Registration
- User updated Aadhaar card of the individual ( this is compulsory because ADHAAR Card is link from your mobile number and also link with your bank account number).
- User PAN card of the individual.
- Bank account details where mentioned your bank name, Account number and IFSC code.
- User identity proof like Passport, Driving license, Voter ID card or Aadhaar card (Pick Any One)
- Then address proof – in which includes Utility bill which should be under your name Rent agreement/ lease agreement/ Raton card or these all documents proof are includes when in these proof already mentioned your current address.
- ESIC card (Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Card)
Advantages of EPFO UAN Login
- You can download your IPF passbook and UAAN card.
- Employees can claims and also keep on eye status of claims.
- Also you can edit your email address and mobile number as well as.
- person can updated their own KYC documents and if they need so they can upload.
- Check the IPFO help desk.
- From one PF account transfer the fund to another account.
- Control your EPF account online and you can withdraw the cash if you have any type of emergency.
How to Update my Personal Details on the UAN Portal?
- User of UAN go on login and sign into your EPF login account with the help of your UAN number and your password.
- See Home screen and click on “manage” tab.
- Then to change your Name, DOB or Gender click on “Basic Details”.
- If the user want to change their mobile number and email address, then go and click on “contact detail”.
- you can easily change the date of birth and mobile number from the basic details option and tap on updated.
- You can also change your name and date of birth from basic details and then click on update option.
- As well you can change your contact number to go on contact section and click on update option also.
- On your EPF login home screen there is a one more tab with the name of “view”. To click on “view” tab, to see your mall profile details so click on profile option.
- Your all profile details like, your qualification, address, photograph and more option will be mention in the next page. You can click on tab to check your all profile details.
- Only you have to click on pan icon then change, click on check box I Agree and tap on update.
- For the changes in your registered mobile number they can send the OTP and then you have to enter and change continue with your process.
UAN Member E-Sewa Portal Login Process and Services Offered
Once you login your UAAN portal successfully, then you can see your EPF account related all details. You can access or update your account. The detailed step by step procedure to make the UAN Member e-sewa portal login is described below-
How to make the UAN Member e-sewa Portal Login?
For login UAAN member E-seva portal keep follow these steps :
- First go on UAAN member page.
- Enter your UAAN, your password and captcha code as well.
- Tap on ‘Sign in’ to login to your UAN member portal.
UAN Member e-Sewa Portal Services offered
Once you open your UAN member portal first page, then you see so many subheadings and they have there different work and features. Every each subheading are define in below given paragraphs :
Go on UAAN member portal homepage, then you easily get the details such as your profile, service history, UAN card and passbook in the ‘view’ subhead.
- Profile : If you want to see full profile of your UAAN account, then you can see with the help of ‘profile’ tab. In this tab you can get information like Name, UAAN number, mobile number, Email address, Photograph etc.
You can change your information go on pen like icon and click on updates. Which helps to change your updated profile.
- Service History : If the decision is your to switch the company still your you only get the UAN. As a result, most of companies provide the UAN, Allowing the individual’s full EPF contribution to be managed constantly and transparently. Therefore the Service History tab will come up with all the information about all the businesses you’ve got labored with.
The “Service Details” tab will show the information along with Member ID, date of becoming a member of EPF, date of ending EPF, and so on.
- UAN card – With this section of the law you can see your card and download as well as. The UAN card the can used for offline PF withdrawal or the anyother work which is related to this.
- EPF Passbook – A passbook characteristic is available under the ‘View’ menu. To get entry to your passbook, go to www.Epfindia.Gov.In and complete the instructions mentioned underneath:
- Open the ‘For Employees’ alternative from the Services menu.
- Then pick out the ‘Member Passbook’ alternative from the drop-down menu.
- Now enter your UAN and password (the same as e-Sewa Portal).
- To get admission to the passbook, click at the Member ID of your current PF account.
- You can also view the passbooks in your previous Member IDs. ‘Manage’ Tab
Under the ‘Manage’ tab, you could manipulate and modify your simple details which includes touch details, and KYC report updation. You may even file e-nomination, which is now obligatory for a hit PF quantity withdrawal.
- Basic info – In this segment, you may update your name, gender, and date of delivery.
- Contact details – In this phase, you may replace your cell number and e-mail deal with via an authorization pin that will be despatched to the new quantity for altering the contact wide variety or e-mail cope with. Your mobile wide variety or Email ID can be updated after you input the pin inside the given area.
- KYC – You can update your PAN card, passport, and financial institution account details in this phase.
- E-nomination – In this section, you could replace your own family info and file your e-nomination against any of your favored family contributors.
‘Online Services’ Tab
UAN Member e-sewa portal also provides you with a variety of online services. The services offered are given below.
- Claim (Form 31, 19 and 10C & 10D) – The 4 forms on this declare section are Form 31, Form 19, Form 10C, and Form 10D. However, you need to hyperlink your Aadhaar to UAN and your financial institution account a good way to declare entire or partial withdrawal thru those Claim Forms.
- One Member – One EPF Account (Transfer Request) – You also can on your PF budget transfer from an vintage account to a new one. Before filing the utility for a PF switch the use of the Portal, make certain that:
- Your up to date KYC statistics at the website is accurate.
- The UAN database is up to date together with your preceding/current financial institution account information and IFSC code.
- Employees ought to be conscious that simplest one switch request can be claimed on the previous PF account.
- Check Claim Status – You can also use the UAN Login Portal to comply with the reputation of EPF claims. If you’ve submitted a declare, you could track its progress in the ‘Track Claim Status’ area.
- Download Annexure K – In this segment, you could view and down load the Annexure K form required for PF withdrawal.
1. What is the Procedure of Resetting my Forgotten Password on the UAN Member Portal?
You can follow the under steps to rest your password on the UAN member portal:-
– Go to the legit internet site of the UAN member portal to make your EPF login.
– Click on ‘Forgot password’ performing on the house page.
– Enter your UAN range and the captcha code and click on on put up button.
– Thereafter, input your registered mobile quantity and click on sure to get hold of the OTP.
– Enter the OTP for validation.
– After the verification, enter your new password two times and click on publish.
– Thereafter, you may login your EPFO account via your new password.
2. How to Reach the Portal of UAN Member Login?
You can both follow the underneath steps to reach the UAN member login or input the URL to at once access the portal:
– Go to the legit website of EPFO.
– Click at the Services tab gift on the house display.
– Thereafter, click on the choice ‘For personnel’.
– Under the service head, click at the tab ‘Member UAN/ Online services (OCS/OTCP)’.
– On the right hand facet, enter your UAN wide variety together with your password and input the captcha.
– Click at the post button to reach your UAN account.
The direct URL to reach the UAN member portal or the EPFO member E-sewa portal is https://unifiedportal-mem.Epfindia.Gov.In/memberinterface/
3. How to Change Mobile Number on the EPFO Portal?
To trade your cell range, go through the stairs given under:-
– Go to the UAN member login and sign into your EPF login account together with your UAN number and your password.
– On the house display screen, click on on the tab referred to as ‘Manage’.
– Click on the tab named ‘Contact Details’.
– Then, click on at the ‘Change cellular quantity’ choice.
– Enter your new cell variety within the boxes given and click on the ‘Get Authorisation pin’ tab.
– An OTP could be despatched on your new mobile number.
– Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
– The new mobile range might be delivered on your EPFO portal.
4. How to Change Your Date of Birth on the EPFO Portal?
You want to observe the beneath steps to exchange your DOB on the EPFO portal.
– Go to the UAN member login and signal into your EPF login account with your UAN range and your password.
– On the house display, click at the tab known as ‘Manage’.
– Then, click on ‘Basic Details’ to alternate your date of start.
– Enter your updated date of birth and click on on submit.
5. How to Update Your Address on the EPFO Portal?
To replace your address, consult with the steps given beneath.
– Go to the UAN member login and signal into your EPF login account together with your UAN wide variety and your password.
– On the house screen, click on on the tab called ‘View’
– Then underneath the ‘View’ tab, click at the ‘Profile’ option.
– Then, you will be able to see your non-public facts along with your deal with.
– Click at the pen-like icon to edit your address.
– Enter your modern-day and permanent cope with and click on on ‘Update’.
6. How Can I activate my UAN?
Follow the commands given under to set off your UAN.
– Go to the UAN e-sewa portal.
– Click at the link displaying ‘Activate UAN’.
– Enter all the required records which include your Member ID, Pan card or Aadhaar card.
– Then, click on on ‘Get Authorisation Pin’ to get an OTP.
– This OTP can be sent on your registered cellular range.
– Enter the OTP and click on ‘Activate UAN’ to behavior your UAN activation.
It is simple to make an EPFO UAN Login once you know the UAN activation procedure. You will must activate UAN and then you may log in to the Employee or Employer portal. On the alternative hand, it is important to first check in your UAN, and then simplest you may prompt it. Therefore, in case you comply with all the steps cautiously, it’s far quite an easy technique to do a UAN Login after activating UAN and password.