Here in this blog, we are going to discuss about the Apex legends Game. The Apex legend game now available in android mobiles and also in ios. But still not access in Computer. Therefore, the players of the game can play in PC with the help of emulators. Respawn Entertainment has not apply emulation support officially but the gamers can play their game on emulators without any interruption. The most famous emulator name is Bluestacks but you can choose your emulator according to you.
How to play Apex Legends Mobile on PC using Bluestacks
The gamers can play the Apex Legends game with the help of the mobile on PC through Bluestacks and other famous emulators. Firstly confirm that your meet the system need for the emulators:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1903 and above) and Windows 11
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: In the PC 4 GB RAM is mandatory to play this game.
- Storage: 5 GB Free Disk Space. The gamer need another 3 GB of free space to install Apex Legends Mobile
- You have to be Administrator of your PC>
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Here are the rest of steps to download the Apex Legends Mobile on PC, keep follow the all steps:
- The first step click to download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- Complete the Google sign-in to access the Play Store in BlueStacks.
- Then search the Apex Legends in your mobile.
- Then select the game and install the Apex Legends Mobile through the search bar.
- Head to the Home menu and click on Apex Legends Mobile to play the game.
If the gamer want to play the game with the use of emulator, then you have to already prepare for the upcoming issues. Still, the mobile emulation is not available officially at the moment. The game anti-cheat system can conceivably flag some emulators and the gamer may lose all the account progression if you try to play the game on your PC.
Therefore, the Google is reportedly working on a local mobile emulator for PC which allow players to play Apex Legends Mobile on PC without any requirement of third party emulator. Till then emulator is not available in the PC, then you have to know that playing Apex legends mobile on an emulator can remove your all mobile account’s. The dev team is yet to decide on which emulators will be keep up officially but players have been able to play the game on famous emulators like Bluestacks and Gameloop.