Top Games Which can Play in Corona Lockdown Curfew:- Self-isolating is certainly one of the best ways to discover yourself, also many days of self-isolating can lead you to a lot of boredom. This is the current situation of many people around the people. Lockdown and self-isolation have helped them to discover a lot about themselves but at the same time, boredom and laziness have hit them hard.
There might be a lot of ways to overcome this self-isolating phase, and playing online games can be considered one of the best ways to spend your time. And what if you play game and earn money, doesn’t that sound quite effective. Well, playing normal games in this lockdown won’t help, so how about playing and earning some money. With the staying at home rules, everybody has a lot more time to sink their teeth into some new experiences, so we have made a list of the best games worth your hard-earned money to make these hours pass by like a breeze.
Now, if we look at it normally there would be plenty of great games, we could have suggested you, but in this era of COVID-19, not every “great game” is the same. So here are some games which you can play in this COVID-19 phase-?
Play Top Games while CoVid-19 Lockdown
- PlayStation 4– Flying your flag from the PlayStation camp? Here are the best games with a serious longevity-perfect way to spend your long days at home. Whether it be the team matches or the single-player mode, PlayStation provides you with a wide variety of games that will help you to cope with this self-isolating phase.
- Red Dead Redemption 2:– Are you anxious about what is happening in the real world? Well, no one can help that but a little cowboy will certainly brighten up your mood. Red Dead Redemption 2 is a masterpiece consisting of incredible characters and scenery to lose yourself in via single-player also can be paired with a multi-player universe that just keeps expanding with modes and missions.
- Two-Point Hospital:- Remember the theme hospitals? Remember the fun we had playing those? A lot of you must be confused right now reading this but it is certainly one of the most addictive games to play. Two-point hospital brings the addictive aminations and world-building mechanics of that along with some seriously addictive gameplay, immersed with challenges that will keep you entertained for a long time.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man:- Insomniac’s web stinging adventure became a true summer blockbuster for the PS4. The gameplay was perfectly build-up to keep you entertained with some amazing graphic experiences. The spider-man theme soundtrack with the visuals is seriously impressive.
- The Witcher 3:- Packed with missions, side missions and everything in between, all within a fantastical open world, this game will take you on an adventure built with endless opportunities and gameplays.
So, if you are bored an looking for options to spend your Quarantine phase, then these games are must play.